Wednesday 14 May 2008

Day 24: Now THAT'S what I am talking about...

Well I have to admit that come lunchtime today I was pretty nervous about weighing myself and taking my BF% but as you may have guessed from today's title it was good news. That said I have eaten well this past week, I have not reduced my calorie intake from the previous week in any way, I have drunk plenty of water and have exercised 110%.

So anyway in the past week I have managed to lose....

  • 1.8 kg (4lbs) of weight

  • 2.3% Body Fat

  • 2.3 kgs (5.1 lbs) of fat

As you may have already worked out the above figures don't quite add up...until you take the last stat into account, the muscle mass that I have added...

  • 0.517 kgs (1.1 lbs) of muscle mass added

So in the past week I have dropped from 21.9% BF to 19.6% BF and to say I am pleased would be an understatement. Now I am aware that this level of lose will not be routine and indeed I do not want it to be. I concentrated on weights today and will for the rest of the week so as to lesson my calorie deficit. As I mentioned I did not lower my intake apart from cutting the alcohol out from the weekend and snacks that come with it. I want to avoid going into starvation mode even though I am not dieting, I am just eating clean foods. Indeed I have over the past week rarely felt hungry.

Once I figure out how to create a decent table in Html I will post all the stats in here. Well time to sleep and now that I have gotten off the mark there is no looking back, 9.6% BF left to reach my goal, here goes.

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put up some great stats there! that is the way to start things off! giving 110% is what it's all about! what a great confidence booster!

Otter Christy said...

I logged in earlier than I normally would, because I couldn't take the suspense. I just had a feeling it was gonna be a big day on your stats, and would have completely sworn off BF testing as complete VOODOO if it wasn't as awesome as these results. Congratulations on your well-earned results.

Mike Groom said...

fantastic work Andrew! The consistency is paying off!

Andrew said...

Hey Suzette, thanks for the support, I agree it is a great confidence booster.

Hey Christy, You are funny, can't believe you got up early to see the stats, thanks for all your support, I agree I would have been really annoyed if I had not gotten results this week.

Hey Mike, thanks for all your support, I just need to get the weights nailed down now. If you had any spare time would you be able to help me put together a few workouts based on the machines I have in my gym?

Thanks Everyone,

Andrew