Monday 26 May 2008

Day 36: Another day chillin'

A horrible morning, loads of rain. So we went swimming as it's a Bank Holiday in the UK. After that it brightened up so it was off for a walk and up to the park.

Unfortunately no time for a workout today so it will be back down the gym tomorrow for another cardio session before the stats on Wednesday. Looking forward to them again but again nervous as I have been training hard and eating mostly 100% clean.

Next week I am going to pull back a bit and indulge a bit more than normal to increase my calorie intake and get rid of any cravings that may be trying to take hold. I will still train hard so the object of next week is to either make very small improvements or to stay the same but it will stop me from going completely overboard at some stage in the near future.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Michael said...

Just stopping by to say hello!