Friday 9 May 2008

Day 19: 3000 calories in 4 days, will it help?

Well there are some new pics below but based on the weight increase over the past couple of weeks there does not look like much difference even with the little bit of muscle mass gained. Still I hope that next weeks will show some real improvement.


Another 800+ calories evaporated over 8.14 kms today. I upped the pace again which meant 0.1 kph faster for the whole 45 minutes and managed the final minutes sprint at 16kph too. So this meant another .07 kms run. May sound small but if I keep going then it all mounts up.

I must say my legs do need a rest now, that's around 29 kms that I have covered in 4 days this week and about 3000 calories.

Almost forgot have been running in the mornings for the last 3 days also, not far, probably only 1 km after dropping the kids off at school but it all helps. So good numbers this week and hopefully will transfer to some noticeable results next week.

I plan to bring in some weights next week again and some long runs some HIT to mix it up and then back to a week of cardio.

I hope to do a short 15 - 20 minute ab workout over the weekend but apart from that it will be mostly downtime. Have a great weekend all. Pics below.
Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stopping by to see how you are doing. looks like you are turning it up a knotch on the speed dial! keep it up. you'll be burning that fat in no time at all!

Adam Waters said...

29 km's in 4 days! Off The Richter mate!

Andrew said...

Hey Suzette,

Yep, I want the results and I will do what it takes. Thanks, Andrew

Hey Adam,

Watch out for the week after as I plan to hit 40km in 5 days... take care, Andrew