Sunday 18 May 2008

Day 28: 4 Weeks down and still going strong...

Time fly's...

Another 4 weeks of continuous exercise and daily blogging. Looking forward to the next 2 weeks to see whether I can sustain the results of the past week. A few more days weight training this week and then another 5 days of cardio.

My chest is still really feeling my workout from Thursday so that's great and I'm managing to get lots of protein in the form of tuna, chicken, oats, eggs so I hope that during the 5 days of cardio the muscle will have a good change to rest while I shred the fat off.

I will still be interested to see whether I have lost body weight this week. I will not know what that is though as I will not do a BF test this week due to the weights.

Still feeling great from all the clean living. I did indulge in one glass of wine last night but that was all and the first alcohol for 2 weeks so I am not concerned about that at all.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: