Thursday 15 May 2008

Day 25: Back to Weights

Well after the high of yesterday it was another course of weights today. I was concentrating mainly on legs, chest & traps today. Again keeping the form as perfect as I could so that I was really working the muscles.

No real aches or pains from yesterday's weight session which is good. I am sure that my chest and legs will be sore tomorrow though. I will go back and do another back session tomorrow to round the week off probably with some abs also.

Next week I will do another 3 days of weights, Monday - Wednesday and then I will get back into 5 days of 45 minute cardio sessions. So no BF next week as it goes really screwy after weights. The plan is to lose only a small amount of BF this week with another large loss hopefully the following week after 5 days of cardio.

I will upload some new pics tomorrow though!!!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Glad the workouts are going well. Will come back for the PHOTOS!
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

Thanks for the support. Delay on the photos, moving them to Saturday!!

Take Care,

Andrew