Tuesday 27 May 2008

Day 37: Back to Shredding

Yep, it was back to it today after 3 days off, long weekend in the UK.

After an active weekend though it was good to get back to another 45 minute cardio run. Starting speed was cranked up again to 10.7 kph. Back when I started this session a couple of weeks ago I covered 7.93 km in 45 minutes, today I covered 8.51 km in 45 minutes.

It was hard going today, not like last week when I had something left at the end. One maybe 2 more days of cardio and then some more weights but tomorrow it is another BF measurement day so I am excited and nervous about it.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Looking forward to seeing your results Andrew. Your running seems to be going very well.

Andrew said...

Hey Mike, thanks for the coninued support