Thursday 29 May 2008

Day 39: 100 days of posting

Well it may not be 100 days of consecutive posting but this is my 100th post. This time however i will make it to 100 days consecutive posting, as long as that is I can find some way to access the Internet in a weeks time when I have to go away to my Fathers. That is going to be interesting!!!

Still after yesterday's bizarre stats it was back to some serious weights today. Back, chest and arms, increasing the weights but still keeping good form.

I am going to revert back to 3 days cardio and 2 days weights now as this seemed to give me the optimum balance of muscle retention and fat loss. So I will try this for a couple of weeks and see what happens and then mix it up a bit again.

Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew!
Congrats on your 100 days of posting. That is NOT small potatoes. Not easy and to be proud of! As to the losing weight on your last blog, please don´t worry about that...I´m thrilled about losing anything! Things are just getting all balanced up, so soon you´ll be doing the very best!
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Great job Andrew! 100 posts is a big achievement.

Don't sweat the numbers, especially at the 20% mark (about the same as me at the moment). It is very easy to be inaccurate with measurements. Go with how you feel, your clothes etc. worry about the numbers when you are down low teens and below. You are doing great!

Mike Groom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Check my blog in an hour or so. You'll get a nice surprise! Well I hope anyway.

Adam Waters said...

I take my hat off to you Andrew, Lynda is right, 100 days of posting is not small potatoes. Here's to the next 100 days!
Adam

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

Thanks for your kind words, I know your right but I have to get to my goal this time. I know it will come with patience though..

Hey Mike, I'm not I know they fluctuate, you have way more muscle than me though but that's cool, I am runner always have been, thakns for the mention on your blog today..

Hey Adam,
Thanks mate, just working out the finer points of mobile blogging for while I am away!!!