Friday 1 August 2008

Day 103: A New Challenge

The start of a new challenge...

Well I have yet to enter Lilla's new challenge but I will do so soon. I still have miles to upload to the July one. I have however got 8k to upload to the new challenge that I got in today. Had a really good time too around 38m 40s so was really pleased with that today.

Then it was more holiday chores. This time painting the deck in our front garden, so I now have some matching blisters on my hands to go with the ones on my feet. Still need to finish tomorrow.

It's gonna be a busy weekend and will try to get some miles in tomorrow as Sunday will be very doubtful as it is the annual lifeboat day which is great fun for everyone especially the kids.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Missing you in the Challenge. Boy, 8K is not peanuts. I walked for so long today for only 4.35. Have a wonderful weekend there on the beach having fun. Take care of those hands too.

That guy on Adam´s blog sure did look like you too. Yes, I do remember your other photos, but thought you had gotten ritzy on us and did a head one for only Adam!
Lynda

Debbie said...

Yah! A man in our challenge. Glad that you'll be joining us Andrew.

Have a good weekend with the family.

juli gets happy said...

Great, Ansrew that you will be there too.

Juli