Sunday 10 August 2008

Day 112: Started Early

After the ironing I managed to get a run in, so a day early starting back to it. I thought I would ease in gently with a 5k today but got a great time of 25m 44s which I think is my fastest ever. Was a beautiful morning. Very windy at home but on my run I never encountered any strong winds in any of the directions I was running which was quite strange.

So 2 weeks of holidays of flown by, I managed to get a few days training the first week but no specific training the second. I have been pretty active however for mos t of the 2 weeks. I know I have put on some weight, not sure how much yet but would guess a couple of kilo's. Will blast that off over the next few weeks and then continue on from where I left off.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Can´t wait for you to get into the Challenge now. You´ll smoke them for sure. Give little son a hug!
Lynda

Anonymous said...

dropping by to say hi. glad your son is feeling better. vacation is over, now time to get "get to work" on your health and fitness!

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

I logged into the challenge for the first time today, wow got a lot of catching up to do again!!! Even if I had been running since the start I would be struggling to keep up with the leader at 120kms

Hey Suzette,

Thanks, he is still feeling a bit sorry for himself and is convinced that anythig touching his bandage will hurt his thumb but he is mending and it will not take long which is good. Your right and I got to it today!!

Take care,

Andrew