Monday 11 August 2008

Day 113: 2.3kg

Yep that's how much weight I managed to put on through lack of training and poor eating. That's around 5 lbs in weight in only 2 weeks. I could probably maintain my weight and still eat like I have for the past 2 weeks as long as I continue training but I just don't have time when I am away from work. I don't regret it, I knew what I was doing, I like to enjoy my time off and I have always enjoyed my food but now I limit it to certain times rather than all the time.

So I have a few weeks of getting back to square one and then it will be continuing the road to 10% BF. No particular rush, still going slow and steady this time and so far am keeping things going nicely.

So after the 5k warm-up yesterday I went straight into a 10k personal best run today at 49m 19s which I was very pleased about. Thought I was going to get soaked halfway round but the rain blew over!! Feels good to start getting the miles under your belt again. Have backed the training up with solid nutrition today and cut all the crap out again. Will be hard for a few days to get all the temptations aways but I will keep to it.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Andrew, congrats on your 10k personal best! I hope to run that distance one day.

Sorry to hear about your son's accident.

Anonymous said...

Nice run Andrew. Bet its good to be back at it. You'll drop the 2.3 in no time.

Andrew said...

Hey Debbie,

Thanks on both accounts.

Hey Larry, ThanksI am sure I will if I stick to my training and nutrition again, no plans not to.

Take care...