Friday 8 August 2008

Day 110: On The Mend

Well after 12 hours at the hospital today, he is on the mend. They have managed to sew the top back onto his thumb and it should make a full recovery over the next 2 weeks. He was pretty brave today apart from when they tried to put him under, freaked him out a bit. All his friends were at home to see him when we got back so that cheered him up.

I need something to eat and a good nights sleep now, I'm just glad he is all fixed up now!!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear of your son's accident. hope he mends up quickly. i've my full of hospitals this past month with our youngest being sick. so glad when they get all better.

Andrew said...

Hey Suzette,

I know you have, I'm glad Daniel is better. Harry is feeling much better today and is playing with all his friends again, they bounce back so quickly.

Take care...