Tuesday 5 August 2008

Day 107: Rain Rain..you know the rest of it!

Another day of rain...so we went to the shops and did some must do stuff. Still it meant lots of walking which was good as no chance to go for a run today. Weather looks better for tomorrow so maybe tomorrow morning I will be able to sneak out for one.

I have ordered a kayak and I am hoping that will be here shortly so that will give me some great upper body workouts going out paddling for an hour or so in the evenings.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Have never even been in a kayak, but sounds like the neatest thing ever. What fun you´ll have. Such great training. Hope the weather gets better for you. Picture 39ÂșC here in Madrid today. I even took some water to the woods and put it down for the animals to drink. So hot and no water. Send me some water, and I will send you sunshine....
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

Thanks for the sunshine today. I have posted you some water today!!!

Take care...

Otter Christy said...

That kayak sounds pretty cool, but between all the deck staining and ironing, do you really need an upper body workout? :)