Friday 22 August 2008

Day 124: 250k Surpased

Well I fuelled up yesterday and it seems to have done the trick as I got a 38m 29s 8k in today which is only 2 seconds away from my PB. I probably could have got a 10k in today but I have a blister on the left arch of my foot and it is really starting to get sore, and I mean I have to adjust the way I am walking it the moment as when it rubs it is really sore.

Still had worse. Was very pleased with the run today and I did not go overboard by any means yesterday with regards to food.

Passed the 250k mark for Nike + today, not bad considering I started on the 8th July and have had a whole week off and most of a 2nd. To prove it the certificate they give you is uploaded below.

This week has been my best ever with just under 60k run so around about 5500 calories have been shredded this week through exercise alone. Next week will not be as great. There is a bank holiday on Monday so possible no training and then I have an all day meeting in the office on Tuesday so it is doubtful I will be able to get in a session as I will not get back until late. Wednesday will be back to normal. Still I hope to get out Sunday and then it will give this blister a couple of days to heal.


Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey Andrew, congrats on your 250! I only am in my 200s, so you have blown right past me! You are such a good runner. I need to take lessons from you. I do now try to swing my arms (when I remember), and notice that I don´t much. Need to work on that, no? Hope that blister gets better. That just ruins a great running day. What I do now is put a piece of that rubbery, silicone stuff right over the blister, and it buffers some. Take care.
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Well done on surpassing 250. That's quite an achievement. keep running!

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

You must be way past 250k by now, I you sure your not talking miles?? You keep those arms moving and you'll do great.

Hey Mike, Thanks mate, I will be.

Take care...