Tuesday 12 August 2008

Day 114: Inside OR Outside

This was my decision today before my training session. It was sunny all morning but when it came time to change the black clouds rolled in. I then took ages to decide whether to go for a run outside or to go to the gym, in fact I almost talked myself out of it completely!!

I ended up going for the gym which was good as the rain did come. I went for 8k on the treadmill but had to run a bit further to get it to register the full amount on my Nike+ band. I must admit it felt much harder doing the 8k on the machine rather than on the road so either the machine is going faster than 12kph or I am running less than 8k outside.

Still doesn't really matter, I do the same routes so I can monitor my progress. A few hundred meters will not make a huge difference.

After the run I decided to do a 5 minutes ab session on the exercise ball, so all in all a great day, nutrition has been spot on so far.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

So glad you got in your workout and run. Is it still summer there in England? Bet not as hot as we have it. No rain here either. Everything is dead, brown, burned. Like a dessert really. Our yard (garden for you) is so green tho. Take care. Am checking on you today in the NIKE+.
Lynda

Andrew said...

It's stil lsupposed to be but you wouldn't think it!! Haven't uploaded for a couple of days so still have 16kms to go on yet.

Take care...