Wednesday 27 August 2008

Day 129: Shattered...

My 10k PB that is. Sunday was my last run and I posted that I thought that was a PB and indeed it was by almost a minute.

Today was the first run for 2 days and I managed 47m 13s so around another 45 seconds off my PB. Again the distance on my Nike + is dropping due to the speed increasing so I will need to re-calibrate. I think I am going to concentrate on some HIT sessions in the gym for the rest of this week in preparation for the next challenge.

I will also mix some weights into this and some abs. I will then come back to the distances and I think these HIT sessions will increase my times.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Yesm I think so too, Andrew. HIIT is fantastic for runners.

You are doing great!

Juli

Marbella said...

I keep checking you on the challenge, and see you creeping up. The NEXT challenge will be all yours and JULIs! We´ll only see the dust as you race by. You both need to give classes to turtle walkers....
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Juli, thanks for dropping by.

Hey Lynda, I am catching up but I don't think I wil lcatch you!! I hope so it will be the first challenge when I start at the same time as everyone else!!

Take care...