Tuesday 19 August 2008

Day 121: 3 days and 30k

That's 3 days this week and 30k already down which is something around 2400 calories and if I keep this up until the end of the week then that will be around 5000 calories, there are almost daily changes at the moment which is great news. Again the time was good today just over 39 minutes.

Yesterday's time was actually exactly the same as my 10k PB so I will need to go a bit harder next week to crack it again, very windy here again today, there were some huge breakers when I was running next to the beach. Makes for very relaxing run watching the waves.

Nutrition remains very good this week, all be it the portions a probably a bit larger but then I think that's why I can keep running the 10k each day as I am taking in enough calories and especially those carbs. I am starting to get a few cravings for something sweet so if they continue I will address those before it gets to the binging stage.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Wowowow, I am so excited to hear all this, I am also on this "trip". Run hard, Juli

Otter Christy said...

2400 calories! That's so amazing. I burn like 140-200 a session. Can't wait for those beach pics. :)

Andrew said...

Hi Juli, Thats excellent keep going...

Hey Christy, Yep but it all counts, will try to get to those at the weekend if the weather is nice...

Take care...