Sunday 17 August 2008

Day 119: Progression

Sunday chores out the way and it was off out for a run. Managed to get in another good 10k today and it got me thinking. It was probably around 8 months ago when 3 k was the norm for me with the occasional 5k. Over the past couple of weeks I've realised that 10k has pretty much taken the place of the norm for me lately. I think the last 4 runs I have done now have been 10k which is great. So over a relatively short period of time I have made some fairly large progressions. Where does it go nest...

I will need to spend some time on Google Earth and map out a new route, 12k now.

A good start to the week though as Sunday is always a bonus for me and a 10k bonus is great as that equates to around 850 calories. I can already see a difference in myself from this time last week. Can't wait to get a whole month of this level of running behind me.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Hey Andrew, your progress is amazing!!! "Chapeau" to you, Juli

Mike Groom said...

You guys blow me away with some of the distances you are running. Well done!

Andrew said...

Hi Juli, Hope you had a great holiday in the outbacj, sure sounded interesting. Thanks for your support.

Hi Mike, As do you with the weights that you are lifting, guess we are all built for something, you finding lifting work for you and I find running. Keep up the great work and thanks for dropping by.

Take care...