Thursday 11 October 2007

Day 12: Man what a day.....and what is Adam up to now?

I am gonna get a workout aren't I, am I, aren't I????

The washing packed up last week and the new one was supposed to be delivered this afternoon so I planned an evening workout. So as you would expect it it turned up at 9am this morning...go figure. Ahh well I will go for a lunchtime session then, no problem!! That is until 10:30am when the wife's car breaks down, so back to an evening workout!!

I finished work and really could not be bothered after the kids were in bed, I was tired and just wanted to flake out, I thought about my blog tonight? mmmm!! Went and got changed made my drink and waited for my wife to get home and then went for my weight session....and boy it was a hard session tonight.

It was back and shoulders tonight. The usual 5 minute run to warm-up see Day 8 for details then as last Sunday's was with regards to reps. You gotta get to that magic 15:

15 Shoulder press
15 lower back machine
10 Calf raises each leg (rest period)
15 low rows
15 upper back machine
10 calf raises each leg (rest period)

Do that 6 times and your all done!! Because of the large muscle groups it does not take long until you start to gasp for air so beware you will need at least one rest per set maybe 2 towards the end. You know you've been to the gym after this one!!

Nutrition Plan
Well it was back to the carb tapering today and this was my what I had today:

Breakfast, 7:45: 2 shredded wheat with milk, I hate milk though so I eat very little of it, coffee with dash of milk
09:00 - Coffee with dash of milk
10:30 - Banana and around 3/4 litre of water
12:30 - Tuna Salad, contains, 185g tin of tuna in brine, 3 small teaspoons of garlic mayonnaise (I know but you have to enjoy your food, it's only a small amount) 2 large tomatoes chopped and around a third of a cucumber diced and all mixed together, and about another 3/4 litre of water
17:00 - Apple
20:00 - Chicken sticks with a large salad

That's pretty much it on the low carb days, sometimes a bit of toast as well in the mornings. The evening meals change each day but the breakfast and lunch tend to stay the same!! The times will change also depending on what else is going on with the family.

Until tomorrow....

No comments: