Sunday 14 October 2007

Day 15: So we made it to the final!!

Well we made it to the final in the end so now I am cheering for 'Dougal's' SA to come through also. Good luck mate.

The weekend is almost over, back to work tomorrow. It was back to the gym today after a nice rest day yesterday. Biceps, triceps and chest today and it was the magic 15 again.

The routine today was:

The usual warm-up for a weights session, see Day 8.

15 x hammer curls using the tricep bar
15 x Lying-Supine Two-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension
15 x dumbbell flys

I was going pretty heavy today. Once finished I did a few sets of concentration curls and then called it quits. It was a hard workout with no rests between the 4 sets that I did.

Then it was home for lunch.

It was such an amazing day, really hot that I took the kids for a bike ride. They go on their bikes and I run behind them. It's easier to catch them if they fall that way. Plus I get more exercise running than going on my bike!! It was not far though about a mile round trip, but hey it all counts!!

Back to some serious cardio tomorrow.

Until Tomorrow....

No comments: