Monday 15 October 2007

Day 16: Cardio Double

Well it's back to the 2 day cardio session and I felt great after today's session again. I performed the incline HIT run again but this time with the following gradients:

1 min at 1%
1 min at 3%
1 min at 6%
1 min at 9%

Repeated this 5 times and then did the final 21st minute at 10% incline. After this was the standard exercise on the bike and hand bike. No elliptical cross trainer tonight as the gym was closing!! Still adjusting my nutrition plan after last weeks poor showing on the stats day. I think I am going to try something I read in Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle eBook and up my fats slightly as I am taking very little in.

Tom talked about doing this and about the unexpected and pleasing results that he obtained from it. It's all trial and error though. Lets see what happens on Wednesday.

Until tomorrow....

No comments: