Friday 12 October 2007

Day 13: Time to change a bit

So cardio today and I decided that I would change this slightly from speed to gradient to give the intensity. The rest of the workout remains the same, the HIT run is now:

1 min at 10kph incline 1%
1 min at 10kph incline 3%
1 min at 10kph incline 6%
1 min at 10kph incline 8%

Repeat 5 times and I added a 21st minute as with the other HIT sessions and performed the whole minute at 10% incline.

I still burnt the same amount of calories as I did on the other HIT run but it felt much easier so I will change straight away to 1%, 3%, 6% and 9% and see how that feels.

Nutrition plan for today was exactly the same as Day 12, except lunch was later at about 13:30 and tea is a roast chicken salad, skin removed!

Well rest day again tomorrow but I think I will do a short ab session at some time.

Until tomorrow....

No comments: